QLRZ studio Paris, Annecy
alpha / early access 26 july 2015
beta Q4 2015
QLRZ (colorz) is the arcade color mixing scoring game you’ve been waiting for.
- A novel, intuitive and addictive gameplay
- A scoring system that rewards risk taking
- A hardcore mode that’s really hardcore
- Superb hand-painted HD art
- A sick music score by JMDee Beat
- Control scheme galore (mouse, touch and gamepad)
- Translated in English, Spanish and French
- Available for Android + Windows + Linux
- iOS, OSX, Windows Phone versions to come
QLRZ can be played on touch devices (with a single finger if it’s your thing), on desktop devices using the mouse controller, as well as on gamepads (this last option giving a fun Street Fighter quarter circle type of gameplay).
Development started around august 2013, and is about 50% complete as of Q3 2015.
#FF Future Features:
- three more levels in “story” mode
- two boss fights for each level
- an “arcade” mode
- stem based music, evolving with players’ actions
- iOS, Windows Phone, OSX, Linux ports
QLRZ studio is 2 guys from France (Paris + Annecy) working after hours to achieve the dream : having people play our game!
Vincent: @vinz_120 – Game design & code & project management & marketing
Lionel: @lioprats – Game design & art
STUFF PEOPLE SAID ABOUT THE GAME
Rami Ismaïl, Vlambeer
“Player should be able to click on these mushrooms and have them go “pouet”, this is of the utmost importance.”
Frédérick Raynal (Alone in The Dark, Little Big Adventure, 2 Dark, etc.)