QLRZ studio Paris, Annecy
pre-alpha / early access 26 july 2015
QLRZ (colorz) is the arcade color mixing scoring game you’ve been waiting for.
- A novel, intuitive and addictive gameplay
- A scoring system that rewards risk taking
- A hardcore mode that’s really hardcore
- Superb hand-painted HD art
- A sick music score by JMDee Beat
- Control scheme galore (mouse, touch and gamepad)
- Translated in English, Spanish and French
- Available for Android + Windows + Linux
QLRZ can be played on touch devices (with a single finger if it’s your thing), on desktop devices using the mouse controller, as well as on gamepads (this last option giving a fun Street Fighter quarter circle type of gameplay).
Development started around august 2013. A vertical slice has been available since 2015. The game never found its audience, and thus development has been stopped.
QLRZ studio is 2 guys from France (Paris + Annecy) working after hours to achieve the dream : having people play our game!
Vincent: @vinz_120 – Game design & code
Lionel: @lioprats – Game design & art
We are honoured to have award winning and all around cool dude JMDee Beat producing some fresh tracks for us.
Sound assets are provided and cared for by the most excellent Nicolas Koskas
STUFF PEOPLE SAID ABOUT THE GAME
Rami Ismaïl, Vlambeer
“Player should be able to click on these mushrooms in the menu, and have them go “pouet”, this is of the utmost importance.”
Frédérick Raynal (Alone in The Dark, Little Big Adventure, 2 Dark, etc.)